Levity Trade Program Terms and Conditions
LEVITY TRADE PROGRAM (“TRADE PROGRAM”) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions and any other written materials provided to Member (as defined herein) by or on behalf of Company from time to time (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”) sets forth the terms and conditions of the Trade Program of Ruggable LLC dba Levity (the “Company”). The Trade Program and the Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time at the Company’s sole discretion. Continued use of Trade Program benefits after the Company has posted any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes agreement to those changes.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Members participating in the Trade Program will receive a membership discount code that may be used on full-price merchandise purchased from Levity in the United States (subject to restrictions and exclusions as determined by Company in Company’s sole discretion from time to time) (a “Trade Member Discount Code”). Rights and benefits under the Trade Program are non-transferable.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
An applicant who meets the criteria will be eligible for participation in the Trade Program upon approval by the Company after submission of the following through the submission form available at https://levity.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new:
- A business tax identification number for applicant or applicant’s employer;
- Applicant’s business contact information, including the applicant’s (a) business telephone number; (b) business website; and (c) business social media handle(s);
- Resale Certificate(s) for all applicable states to which the purchased products will be shipped.
An applicant that has been approved by Company in Company’s sole discretion shall be referred to herein as a “Member”. Once the necessary information is submitted and approved, the Company will issue to the Member a unique Trade Member Discount Code, which must be used at time of purchase in order to receive any discount in connection with the Trade Program. For questions regarding a Member’s status, please contact email@example.com.
- All requested information must be provided on the application.
- The Company reserves the right to make all membership determinations in its sole discretion. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Membership is not transferable. A Member is the only person authorized to make purchases using their assigned Trade Member Discount Code.
- By accepting membership to the Trade Program, Member agrees to purchase Company merchandise through this program solely for the purpose of conducting business with an individual client, and Member agrees to not use the Trade Member Discount Code for personal purchases or resell such merchandise to the general public through retail stores, the internet, printed materials, or any other means.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Member’s eligibility in Company’s sole discretion if the Company believes that a Member has violated the Terms and Conditions. Violations of these Terms and Conditions include, without limitation: use of the trade discount for personal purchases, any resale of merchandise purchased using the trade discount through any retail outlet (e.g., resale on or through any retail or auction website or store), reimbursement of trade discount upon merchandise return, transfer of Membership, allowing unauthorized users to use the Trade Member Discount Code, and submitting false, expired or misleading information in connection with a Membership application.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Members can update their information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by contacting email@example.com.
- Lost or stolen Trade Member Discount Codes or any other discount codes may be canceled and replaced at the Company’s sole discretion. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new discount code.
- Company may discontinue or modify the program at any time and at Company’s sole discretion.
- Eligible Members will receive a 20% discount on full-price merchandise on Levity products purchased through the Company’s website at the then-published retail price, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Discount is subject to change in Company’s sole discretion.
- Discount is non-negotiable. Purchases made by any person other than Member are not eligible for the discount.
- Discount is to be used for business purposes only. Using the discount for personal purchases is a violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- Discount is not applicable to purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees, and non-merchandise charges.
- Discount may not be combined with any other offers, coupons or promotions, and cannot be applied to reduced price, sale, closeout or clearance merchandise.
- Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to enrollment in the Trade Program.
- Prices for merchandise eligible for discount are set for each item and are non-negotiable.
- Merchandise eligible for discount is limited to the merchandise available for sale through the Company’s U.S. website for shipment only to the U.S.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- To make a purchase online, the Member must use his/her Trade Member Discount Code along with the associated email address at the time of purchase.
- Member will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, service charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the Membership discount rate. The Company’s standard return policy is available at https://levityhome.com/pages/returns.
- A resale certificate must be filled out and submitted for every state to which a tax-exempt purchased product will be shipped, and where applicable, with every tax-exempt sale.
- Member will be required to use his/her own credit card for any tax-exempt Trade Program purchases.
- It is the Member’s responsibility to update the Company of any changes to his/her tax-exemption statuses and commercial standing.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- Member represents and warrants to Company that any resale certificate or tax certification provided to Company is valid and accurately reflects Member’s tax status, and that Member will provide updates as needed to ensure the resale certificate or other certification remains accurate at all times. Company will not be responsible to and will not collect or remit sales or use tax for any products or services that Member purchases on the Company’s website using its Trade Member Discount Code and shipped to enrolled state tax jurisdictions.
- Member agrees not to use its tax-exempt account for the purchase of products or services that are not eligible for tax-exempt status. Member further agrees that if Member does not use the products purchased with its tax-exempt account for the purpose for which its tax exemption applies, Member will report and pay sales and use taxes directly to the state relating to the products to the extent required by law.
- Member agrees to indemnify and hold Company and the seller of the items that Member purchases with its tax-exempt status harmless for any and all claims relating to Member’s breach of any representation, warranty, or obligation set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
COMMUNICATION AND PRIVACY
- Company may contact Members or businesses directly regarding changes to the Trade Program.
- As a Member, Member will automatically be opted-in to receive Company emails for marketing purposes. Member may unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time.
- By completing and signing the accompanying application and submitting the required eligibility documentation (as set forth in these Terms and Conditions), Member confirms he/she has read, understood and fully accepts and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.